I have been tagged by my friend Milton from Bluedreamer 5 with the Top 5 Hottest Blogs……now for me this is going to be a real tough one as I know so many excellent bloggers.
***start copy here***
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.
2. Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list. One explanation for each blog.
3. Now tag as many blogs as you want.You can also tag those blogs you have listed in your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want
4. For those who have been tagged, you can also vote for a blog that was been nominated already (besides,this is what this meme is intended for,to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5. Submit you TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here .
Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6. Remember:Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25 2008 and top five hottest blog winners will be anounced on MARCH 29 2008
7. Enjoy listing your top five!!!
Ok, so my top five ,and in no particular order I nominate the following excellent blogs and bloggers:
1 – Kim from Laketrees Kim is an amazing artist with a very keen eye. A blog about art and more and you are sure to find something to interest you.
2 – Sue from Blogging Sueblimely Excellent advice for new bloggers, and some old hands too, with tutorials, advice and much more.
3 – RennyBA from RennyBA’s Terella Read about Norway in a way that you will thoroughly enjoy, its culture, traditions, history, food and much more.
4 – Deborah from Life in the Fast Lane Offbeat humor, weird news and what a superb blog, there is sure to be something that will amuse you.
5 – Hanna from Hanna’s Love, Poetry and Art As the title suggests it is a blog about Love, poetry, art and much more. Written in Italian there is a translate feature on the page too.
Anyone else wishing to participate, please feel free to do so and ensure that after posting go here and list your 5 nominations.