Mimi’s Message In a Bottle Meme
Posted by cotojo on February 20, 2008
Sandee of Comedy Plus has tagged me for the Mimi’s Message In a Bottle Meme. Now I’m really afraid of that dungeon she has and have managed to escape for a short time, so I’m getting this tag done right now.
Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?
Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers – or your entire blogroll – to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a Mimism for blog + eternity.)
So, if you are tagged by me, go over to Mimi’s and ADD your site to her Mr. Linky list and place your blog’s name and url in a comment HERE TO LET MIMI KNOW YOU’VE COMPLETED THE MEME. Mimi will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions. Participation is optional. Just remember she has a dungeon….and some of you are STILL there from the Band Meme. Have fun!
This is mine:
My choice of
victims bloggers is:
This entry was posted on February 20, 2008 at 2:53 pm and is filed under memes, Message In A Bottle. Tagged: memes, Message, Message In A Bottle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.