The future belongs to – meme
Posted by cotojo on December 12, 2007
The future belongs…
What makes you think that I am in deep water again huh? Careful…you could be next 🙂
I stole the jpg from Mary Ann’s post because I’m a sneak hahaha. Mary Ann pinched it from Kim’s site so I thought I would carry on with the tradition 🙂
***Start Copying Here***
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List EIGHT random facts about yourself.
3. Tag EIGHT people at the end of your post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
So here we go. Here are 8 things about me:
- I wake up when my eyes open, as for being alert….well that’s a tough one LOL
- I like to walk around old parts of towns and cities, it’s amazing to be able to step back into the past and see how the way we live has changed.
- I am fascinated with Bonsai trees and have a small collection which needs regular maintenance, but I find it very relaxing.
- I blog for fun, I don’t make any money from it as I never intended to.
- I love technology….you would never have guessed would you?
- I have a good selection of books which cover many subjects, gardening, cookery, biographies, fiction, non-fiction and I am an avid reader.
- I have a somewhat strange sense of humor which I also use in blog comments. I am sure that one day it will get me into trouble LOL.
- I cook everyday and you can’t beat burning home cooked food, it has that wonderful charcoal smell to it 🙂
I will tag 8 people with this one, but it is entirely your choice whether you play along, I know that time is getting a bit tight with Christmas approaching.
***End Copy Here***
Chris from The Dog Log who always visits my blogs and comments after each visit. She has two blogs, one is the Dog Log and the other is Catnip Corner. If you love animals then you will love these blogs.
Eric from SpeedcatHollydale because he’s almost as mad as me, but hell he’s great fun too and a great buddy. Go check him out…hey, he even awarded me a Clean Pair of Underpants and few people would do that hahaha.
That’s my eight victims, check them out….they are all wonderful bloggers and genuinely nice people. I could add so many to this list as I have met so many lovely people with a diverse ramge of blogs which inspire others.