meme after meme after meme
Posted by cotojo on November 26, 2007
Ok it’s time for me to play catch-up on memes so I’m going to put them all in this one post…….which could be quite lengthy 🙂
Help!!! What have I let myself in for?
My friend Jesse from Jesse Blogs It All tagged me with this one and so has my buddy Eric from SpeedcatHollydale……apparently he has moles but he doesn’t say if they are burrowing through the golf course or if he’s on about the moles on his bum!
The tag question is: What are the five gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income??…Now I’m supposed to be totally selfish here and that is not going to be easy…so here goes:
1- A private villa with jacuzzi, spa’s, games rooms, entertainment rooms, hi-tech computer rooms, set in hundreds of acres near the beach located in Mauritius, where I spent a few years as a child.
2- A private jet so that all of my blogging buddies could be picked up and flown out to join me and take full advantage of the white sand, clear blue sea, the finest cuisine by my own chefs.
3- Host my own ISP including satellite, so that everyone could have a high speed connection at no cost – especially Jesse and others who struggle with dial up and poor connectivity.
4- I would buy out Microsoft and Google to stop their takeover of the internet and put into place systems that place us all on an equal level, higher security for free with all platforms and none of the Page Rank juggling where it gets plucked out of a hat to see who goes up and who goes down!
5- More Bonsai trees to add to my collection and a conservatory to house them in, split into climate controlled zones so that they would always have the right temperature and humidity.
That’s my five things LOL
Two Things Meme
This one came from my friend Marzie aka GP from Mariuca.
1. Two names I go by: Colin & cotojo
2. Two things I am wearing right now: watch and SOS necklace
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Honesty and faithfulness
4. Two things I like to do: Blog and collect Limited Edition Zippo Lighters.
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: A holiday in the sun and my right shoulder to be sorted.
6. Two things I did last night: Phoned my daughter and finished my ironing.
7. Two things I ate today: Cornflakes and toast
8. Two persons I last spoke to: My daughter and my Aunt
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: Blogging and shopping
10. Two favourite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas and Easter
12. Two favourite beverages: Coffee and Green Tea
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I was born in Malta and I have a spine disease
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Soldier and Head Chef/Catering Manager
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: The Green Mile and Miracle on 34th Street
16. Two places I have lived: Mauritius and Mallorca
17. Two of my favourite food: Home made curry – hot & spicy and rich fruit cake
18. Two places I would rather be right now: A holiday in the sun sounds good and visiting relatives in N.Ireland
These poor unfortunates have also been tagged by Mariuca: Spiff, Emila, Rolando, Kim Fei, Morgan, Eric, Colin, Zubli, MT, Bokjae, NAFA, Darlene, Raghav, Melody, Uncle Sam, Bless Bobo Erisha & Haris
Things I Can’t Let Go Of meme
A little while ago I received this “Things I Can’t Let Go” meme from Morgan of The Process of a Miracle who in turn received it from Channel of Healing who received it from Bola from MumsDadsChildrens.
So now I have to let you all know three things I can’t let go of…….
1- My computer…..without it I would not be able to continue blogging and meeting so many amazing people.
2- My collection of photographs, specifically the ones of my daughter as they are a complete history of her life from when she first came to this world.
3- The willingness to help others both online and off.
Morgan also tagged the following
victims bloggers with this meme!
Stacie of Where am I going? Who am I? and A Developing Blogger. Stacie is a new blogger who I, like Morgan, recently met and is looking to get more involved with the blogging community…so do us a favor and visit her blogs and show her a little bit of community love….it’s what we are good at, teamwork.
Denny of Backwoods Drifter because I WANT to know what you can’t let go of!
Colin from LIFE! Because he always leave me such great feedback and delicious food for thought!
Jennifer from Life of a School Bus Driver
Sibba from Seeing is Believing
Now…….I’m not going to tag anyone specifically as there are many of you who have already done these…..BUT if you want to do any of these then please feel free to do so 🙂
This entry was posted on November 26, 2007 at 2:33 pm and is filed under memes. Tagged: Blog, Bloggers, Blogging, Friends, fun, Life, memes, tags. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.